IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER PRIVATE INFORMATION
We have with you (for example in connection with a vehicle purchase or a Finance Package) and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract. In this instance, we possibly may need to suspend or cancel the acquisition and/or Finance Package but we shall alert you should this be the outcome at that time.
HOW EXACTLY WE COLLECT YOUR INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION
We utilize various practices to gather information from and in regards to you including through:
- Direct interactions. You might give us your identification, Contact, Financial, Identification, Vehicle/Driving, Credit Check, Profile, Marketing and Communications information by filling out types or by corresponding with us by post, phone, e-mail, social networking or otherwise. This consists of individual information you offer whenever you:
- complete the form on our internet site whenever trying to get an ‘Agreement in theory’ for a Finance Package;
- fill in our ‘demand A Callback’ form on our web site;
- offer us with information whenever calling us on our automatic talk function (through our internet site);
- offer us with contact information for the intended purpose of learning informative data on our cars and/or Finance Packages or request to be contacted with a member of our group;
- be in touch to demand info on our cars and/or Finance Packages or contact that is otherwise;
- use to get a car from us and/or just take a Finance Package out;
- create a customer account with us ( as a single trader or on the part of a business entity as an Introducer);
- speak to our help group;
- e mail us regarding the curiosity about a task with us; or
- provide us with some feedback.
- 3rd events or sources that are publicly available. Whenever you submit an application for a Finance Package, we get information on you against 3rd events and general public sources because set out below:
- Identification and Financial/Credit Check Data from credit guide agencies along with other credit information solutions to test that, where you’ve got used to acquire a car or Finance Package from us, every detail submitted by you on your own application are true and that the program was truly produced by you (please see the parts on ‘CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES AND DIFFERENT AGENCIES’ and ‘OPEN BANKING’ to learn more about this);
- Identification, Identification information, Profile information and Vehicle/Driving Data through the DVLA to check on that most details submitted by you in the job are real, in specific with regards to your driving history;
- Identification and Vehicle/Driving Data from insurance providers, including information on accidents or claims, where we require this to cope with and manage any accidents or claims occurring when you are employing our vehicles/Finance Packages also to get insurance pay-outs where our company is in your directly to do this;
- Identification and Contact Data from Introducers as well as other vehicle dealers and introducers that offer us together with your details in an effort with consent to do so) for us to make contact to introduce you to our vehicles and/or Finance Packages (where you have provided them;
- Identification and Contact Data from people suggesting, in a business-to-business context, that individuals speak to you to definitely introduce our Finance Packages for you;
- Identity, Contact (and perhaps Special kinds of private) information from recruitment experts who deliver us your CV;
- Identification, Contact, Financial, Identification, Credit Check, Technical, Profile, use and Marketing & Communication information from our Introducers in line with the information they get through them; and from you when you access finance or our vehicles
- Technical and use information from analytics providers, such as for example Google, Zuko and Hotjar, located in and away from EU.